FHA home loans are mortgage loans that are insured against default by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). FHA loans are available for single-family and multifamily homes. These home loans allow banks to continuously issue loans without much risk or capital requirements. The FHA doesn't issue loans or set interest rates, it just guarantees against default.
FHA loans allow individuals who may not qualify for a conventional mortgage obtain a loan, especially first time home buyers. These loans offer low minimum down payments, reasonable credit expectations, and flexible income requirements.
In order to qualify we would need
1) Driver's License for Each Borrower (include spouse)
2) Social Security for Each Borrower (Include spouse)
3)Last 30 days of Paystubs (If applicable)
4) Last 60 days of Bank statements
5) Last two years of w-2's or 1099 (If applicable)
6) Last two years of Tax Returns (With all pages including Schedules if applicable)
7) Documentation of other Income (Social Security, Child Support, Pension, VA benefits etc.)
Our user-friendly calculator puts you in charge of estimating your mortgage payment.